P I Z A

o o o
Assalamualaikum
⋆*✿ ❁ ❀*⋆


About Post Tag
LINKS - Beauty
credit

Skin by ; WANA ✎ 100% EDIT by PIZA


I found Japanese bunny egg mold lunch bento !!

Hello Hello ~ Good morning ! :3 

I'm new here (maybe not). I do have my blog before but i don't remember why i cant open it...hahaha.
The reason i wanna make a NEW blog bcuz...uhh,I dunno.hehehe...
(i just think the reason why :A: )

From this blog, i wanna share about my life(I WONT TELL YA!!)
about art or anime or manga~ :D
I like manga...duh

but the sadly, i used my brother's computer now. My computer is on hospital..He's sick. I'm sorry. u-u
I surely he'll be fine.

Just now i watched some very KAWAII food bento ~ Omgawd ! I luv it ! 
It's bento egg mold. So lovely ~ Ebay has it. :D


Jeng jeng ~ Also, if you're big fans of japan like me. Then check it out ! :-

Post a Comment

Tuesday, 30 April 2013 ,18:16

| Newer Post