P I Z A

o o o
Assalamualaikum
⋆*✿ ❁ ❀*⋆


About Post Tag
LINKS - Beauty
credit

Skin by ; WANA ✎ 100% EDIT by PIZA


Why i feel so sad ?

As usual, i woke at 5am and prepared to go to school.
At school,my friends always noticed me and said "Good morning".
But today, i went to school ... the situation being different
Nobody noticed me ... seem like i wasn't exist there.
my friends didn't said anything to me. 
i felt like i was alone there, nobody to talk to
It's happened all the times

Actually, i used with these. i don't know why today i felt so sad
I always said to myself ... " It's okay."
But not today...

So pain in my heart, i can't take it anymore.
I just everything is gonna be alright. 
That's all i want...










Post a Comment

Thursday, 2 May 2013 ,02:33

Older Post | Newer Post