P I Z A

o o o
Assalamualaikum
⋆*✿ ❁ ❀*⋆


About Post Tag
LINKS - Beauty
credit

Skin by ; WANA ✎ 100% EDIT by PIZA


No School days please D';

Large

Me being boring but still joining this vacation.
Not feeling well.. why why ?! ( ;A;) Monday is school day!  AH ! I'm not pleasure to hear it ! (;n;)
I didn't touch my bag school including my stuff school. I just wanna do my HW at school, lazy to do it on my vacation moment.
Plus, All folks don't want back to school.

I wanna draw but busy with my vacation days, just lay down,eats,and watching a cartoons.
I always updates my Twitter and open Youtube.
I didn't active on Deviantart,Weheartit,Fb,Tumblr acc. ;-; 
Imma sowie :'c

But i more liking open Weheartit acc, please often watch my new heart <3 
Follow my Heart,see my sets and you'll get an awesome wallpaper you've never found :3

<-- Follow me and my favorite images on We Heart It!

I will stop using my DA for moment :'c 
I will improve my drawing style and be right back with new awesome arts ! 
Hahaha ! I wills ! (• ‿ • )

My twitter was full with japanese people, haha. ... Weirdo. I should unfollow some people now,maybe.

So ,Continue to staff we talk ! 
It's okay, School days ! I will changes to new self (never) ! and and being who am i ! Baby !
 When we think about it , without school we won't never know ABC or 123
without school, we will never meet new people except our blood relation.
and without school neither, our government will fall apart. 

Listen to my advice !
Go to school , makes new friends , go proud your parents. 
But if you aren't someone who can get a friend so easily, 
then go to school, do it for yourself, do it for your future ! 
Don't listen to them, avoid them !
When you're success, you'll get a friends by natural 
a very good friend.
Not a worse friend! 
Remember kids, Today maybe isn't your day but one day you're worth to the future. 

Let's change to new world and be an awesome mankind ! 
Large

Post a Comment

Friday, 7 June 2013 ,14:25

Older Post | Newer Post